At yapix our mission is simple: we want to create a space where customers will enjoy a unique flavour experience as they sip on our special Italian coffees, taste our curated selection of international wines and savour our delicious seasonal food options.
Ahead of our January launch, we are looking for a Head Barista with expert-level coffee industry experience to join the team and lead the yapix coffee, drive local market share and develop our reputation in the world of coffee.
We are looking for a professional barista who has the skills and confidence to run the yapix coffee area from function to service – without supervision. You’ll work directly into the GM and have a passion for coffee. Working with state-of-the-art espresso equipment, you’ll produce outstanding coffee for our brand new local clientele, with a focus on customer retention.
You will have exceptional social and customer service skills and become a yapix brand ambassador. We need you to be crazy about the yapix brand, and so a bubbly and chatty persona is a must. You will lead by example, training and motivating the team to reach your high standards and deliver amazing drinks consistently. You will bring proactivity and creativity to the role, and assist the General Manager with new menu development and other tasks.
· Manage all aspects of the coffee equipment and requirements
· Run the coffee shop function
· Organise and manage coffee-focused events
· Drive creative menu development and sales strategy ideas for GM approval
· Deliver exceptional customer experience, with a focus on loyalty and retention
· Lead full coffee training with the yapix team members
· Ensure coffee is high quality and taste is world-class and consistent
· Ensure venue complies with Health & Safety, Food Safety, Fire, First Aid and Allergy policies, along with other local laws and regulations
· Liaise with trade roasters and suppliers
· Work and report into the budget via GM
· Control stock and wastage
Salary: We offer competitive rates of pay and a fun, exciting environment to work in, plus a generous performance bonus scheme.
Please apply for this position with your CV
LoFi is looking for full time and part time Barista’s to join our growing team in Crouch End. Please submit...View Job
Full-time Barista vacancy at GAIL’s Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria! NEW OPENING! If you are passionate about top-notch coffee then GAIL’s is...View Job
Hi We are a new start up but due to our popular lovely location, a very busy artisan cafe just...View Job
Hand Cafe is looking for a friendly, hard working Barista, who loves people, coffee, baking and good food, but who...View Job
Lane Eight Coffee is a neighbourhood espresso bar in East Dulwich, London. We serve a simple espresso menu alongside canelés....View Job
United Baristas is exploring the future of coffee jobs. Hear directly from the pros, get tips & explore opportunities for 2021 ➔ Dismiss