We’re looking for fresh faces to join our team.
Since 2011 we’ve been sourcing, roasting and brewing the best coffee we can possibly find. Our aim is to showcase the incredible work of farmers and producers at origin, through transparent roasting practices, skillful and careful drink construction and – most importantly – honest, friendly and approachable service.
We want to get people excited about great coffee and for that we need the right people behind our bars. If you enjoy chatting to all kinds of people and know how the smallest things can make a difference to someone’s day, we’d love to hear from you.
What the role entails:
– Bringing your experience and our expertise to the bar to provide a welcoming environment for guests, helping them to find the drink, coffee or coffee making technique that works for them.
– Working to recipe in a clean, calm, efficient way to ensure a smooth service.
– Staying up to date with our continually evolving range of seasonal coffees and coffee-making techniques.
– Working co-operatively with your team to maintain a well-organised coffee-bar.
What are we looking for?
– Previous experience making coffee in a speciality environment.
– Friendly, approachable individuals who are able to work well with a variety of people.
– A desire to continually develop and improve.
– Strong English and communication skills
– Excellent Punctuality.
What can we offer?
– The opportunity to regularly visit our Bethnal Green roastery for cuppings, tastings and talks with the production team.
– Access to ongoing and supplementary training to improve bar skills.
– Periodic opportunities to get out from the behind the bar and work on an exciting and eclectic variety of events.
– Discount on retail items and hardware both in store and online
– Free 250g bag of coffee to take home each week.
– 28 days holiday per year pro-rata
– £10 p/hr barista wage.
Interested? Send us a PDF of your CV along with a brief covering letter introducing yourself to: [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you.
Press Coffee& Co is a speciality coffee business with 3 iconic retail sites in central London and our own roastery...View Job
Kapihan means Coffee House in Filipino, we champion specialty coffee from the Philippines and South East Asian. Baking fresh a...View Job
Hello! We’re Cricks Corner, a teeny-weeny cafe between Archway and Tufnell Park in North London. We’re looking for someone brilliant...View Job
We are looking for skilled baristas to join our team. Based across 3 sites in the Fleet st area, the...View Job
Kiss the Hippo is an ambitious specialty coffee company. We really believe the core of KtH is our coffee team...View Job
TRADE is looking for a talented barista to join our passionate and friendly team to work at our Old Street...View Job