Our roasting team is looking for an exceptional person who works well in a small team environment and has a strong work ethic. Experience in coffee roasting is a requirement, although it does not need to be extensive. The successful candidate will be passionate about coffee and willing to listen and learn more.
Daily roles will include:
– Operation of the main roaster (Petroncini TT 5/10).
– Assisting with the roasting of green coffee
– Assisting with blending and packaging of roasted coffee
– Roaster maintenance and cleaning
– Maintaining paperwork about roasts, blends, and packaging
– Communicate with our cafe managers and customers ordering coffee
This role is available as a part or full time position. If the successful candidate requires full time employment, we can add extra hours as a barista at one of our cafes in addition to those spent roasting.
A competitive salary will be offered based on previous experience and how much additional roaster training the candidate may require.
We are looking to recruit an experienced, engaged and driven individual to lead our roasting team, with a particular focus...View Job