VA Machinery are the official UK branch office for Victoria Arduino espresso machines and grinders. Since 2017, we have focused on building long term partnerships with businesses looking to improve the quality and consistency of their machinery offering.
We are currently looking for a customer focused individual to work in Wholesale Partnerships. Passionate about the speciality coffee industry, you should be an excellent communicator with a customer-oriented mind set, be able to work and build rapport with our partners, and to present to groups of people in an engaging way.
This is an important role which will allow us to better support our partners as we continue to grow as a business. We rely on you to be pro-active and represent our brands in a positive and knowledgeable way. Ideally you come from a coffee related background with existing relationships in the industry.
Our offices and showroom are located near London Bridge, however you will also be expected to travel to visit our partners and end users, attend trade shows and out of hours events. You will be working closely with the Sales Manager to support relationships and sales activities.
Monday to Friday (occasional weekend work may be required, against time in lieu). Salary will be dependent on experience.
– Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them;
– Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes;
– Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively;
– Aim to preserve customers and maintain strong relationships;
– Visit and establish relationships with key end users;
– Develop solid knowledge of UK coffee market, coffee related news and trends;
– Support the office with daily operational tasks.
– Previous experience in the coffee industry;
– High level of customer service, rapport building, and relationship management;
– Excellent communication skills and a problem-solving attitude;
– Teamwork and leadership skills;
– Proof of the right to work in the UK;
– Full, clean UK Drivers License;
– National travel with potential opportunities for international travel.
To apply, please send a CV and short cover letter explaining why you would like this role and why you would be a great candidate either through this website or to [email protected]
Due to the number of applications, we can only respond to those going forward to interview.
About the Role It’s an exciting time for growth at Mörk Chocolate and we’ve got a fantastic opportunity for someone...View Job