Launched in April 2022, in the heart of Charing Cross, Quiet Coffee is a values based coffee shop, providing a place of respite in the middle of city living. Serving speciality coffee and an on trend grab and go selection of sandwiches and salads. Try a piece of Quiet.
Since their conception, coffee houses have provided a sanctuary in society. From the espresso bars in Italy, to the high street stores – they are a place to meet, greet, unwind, and relax. But as society has developed, and the pressures of modern living with them, what of quiet? And a quiet coffee?
Under the tradition of those cherished quiet coffee stores, we exist to provide a place of modern respite in the middle of city living.
Along with basic food preparation and making speciality grade coffee, we are seeking people who share our values and are passionate about bringing a place of mental wellness to the high street.
Energetic full time supervisor sought to support the smooth running of the store:
– Pay: £12.50p/h.
– Speciality coffee training.
– Staff food and discounts.
– Person centred values and culture.
– One year + as barista or similar, and experience working with speciality coffee.
– Good technical competencies and knowledge: dialling in espresso, steaming milk, and pouring latte art, along with a thorough understanding of the different types of espresso based drinks.
– Able to work collegially under pressure.
– Must be able to work weekends.
– Right to work in the UK.
– Well organised, punctual, and reliable.
– Excellent levels of presentation and cleanliness.
You will be working with Square Mile coffee, plus a rotating single origin espresso, on a Victoria Arduino White Eagle two group.
We look forward to receiving your application.