Milk is on the hunt for a multi talented Bar Manager. We have successfully made an impact within the London cafe industry for the last 8 years thanks to our never ending quest of developing exciting food and drink menus. We only work with the best suppliers we can possibly find and take a huge amount of pride in everything we do. This role is perfect for someone looking at moving their skills beyond coffee, a true all rounder who wants to be involved with directing a team.
– Look after the day to day operation of the bar, ensuring that quality is never comprised.
– Train a team of 3, furthering their speciality coffee knowledge and improving the operations of all things behind the pass.
– Place weekly orders with the GM. It is important that the coffees we have coming in are truly exciting for us internally as well as our customers.
– Look after all maintenance and cleanliness of the bar area, designating tasks to other staff where needed.
– Create an exciting drinks program with our seasonal kombucha and other drink specials.
– Assist management in training our front of house. It is important our waiters are engaged with our offering.
– Assist in running public events such as cuppings.
– Align with our brand values and ensure your team are upholding them.
Hello everyone, We are a fast-growing and ambitious vegan/vegetarian cafe here in Central London and we are looking for a...View Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and proactive Cafe Supervisor & Barista to oversee our cafe and front of...View Job