We are expanding the Lo-Fi team and looking for a skilled Barista for 4 days a week with experience in Speciality Coffee.
You will be working alongside a fun team in a busy and welcoming environment with some good tunes. Availability to work on weekends required.
What we’re looking for:
– Great customer service
– Good knowledge of coffee extraction and dialling in, consistent latte art, basic brewing methods
– Able to maintain standard under pressure during busy times as well as independently
– Good communication and problem-solving skills
– Being part of a small team, you will be required to help out in the day to day tasks such as basic food prep, cleaning tables and washing up
– Opening and closing of the shop
– Flexible, reliable and punctual
If you think you might be the right fit for us get in touch!
Seeking for a full-time experienced barista that is able to make latte art. The canditate must have knowledge on making...More Info
We are now looking for another barista to join our team to work two days a week. What we’re looking...More Info
Guy Gold Coffee Bar, Camden Guy Gold Coffee Bar is a beautiful, unique coffee bar on a lovely corner...More Info
The Nook is an independent takeaway – a friendly space where everyone is welcome but regulars largely include local residents...More Info
Cup and Crumb Coffee Shop in Salford, Manchester • £10.00 per hour / 11.00per hour after 3 month probation •...More Info