Kuro is a new tranquil and minimalist coffee spot in Notting Hill Gate is looking for an experienced lead barista/manager to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be professional and attentive with impeccable customer-service experience, as well as being passionate about creating outstanding coffee. You will adapt with ease to challenges, have the ability to deliver extensive product knowledge, manage and train barista staff, maintaining an organized and efficient process for regular operations.
To be successful in this role, the lead Barista/manager should have leadership skills, time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, knowledge of brewing methods and specialty drinks, and a motivation to keep the shop clean and presentable. They should be flexible to work various shifts throughout the weekly schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Ultimately, you are responsible for profitability customer engagement and turn Kuro into a favourite local spot.
– Manage day-to-day operations of the cafe
– Hire and onboard new wait staff and baristas
– Train employees on drinks preparation and proper use of coffee equipment
– Coordinate with vendors and order supplies, as needed (like takeaway cups, coffee, milk and other ingredients)
– Maintain relationships with all suppliers and vendors
– Manage delivery of all products: ensure compliance to expected quantity and quality
– Maintain updated records of daily, weekly and monthly revenues and expenses
– Ensure all shop areas are clean and tidy
– Nurture friendly relationships with customers to increase loyalty and boost our reputation
– Develop, source and implement new beverages and seasonal offerings
– Establish detailed recipes for new products and train all baristas to execute
– Coordinate with potential vendors to carry new ingredients and/or products
– Evaluate current bean selection and roasting profiles, review and update as needed
– Planning and management of private hire functions in the evening.
– 4 Year minimum experience as a Cafe Manager or Barista
– Attention to detail is compulsory
– Extensive coffee knowledge and passionate about creating outstanding coffee.
– Hands-on experience with professional coffee machines
– Availability to work within opening hours (including weekends and holidays)
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and motivate a team
– Customer service attitude
Hi We are a new start up but due to our popular lovely location, a very busy artisan cafe just...View Job
Cornerstone Coffee is an exciting new specialty coffee shop opening early April as part of the Yorkshire Wildlife Park Expansion...View Job
We are currently looking for a strong capable Barista for our coffee shop in Islington on Newington Green rd N1...View Job
Hello everyone, We are a fast-growing and ambitious vegan/vegetarian cafe here in Central London and we are looking for a...View Job
An experienced coffee shop Manager, Assistant Manager or Barista is required to support the day to day running of this...View Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and proactive Cafe Supervisor & Barista to oversee our cafe and front of...View Job