Launching on 8th of October, we are looking for a part-time barista to join our team at Klear Labs in W10.
We are a bakery-cafe focused on wholesome, healthy foods made with seasonal, local, low-carb and sugar-free produce, and look for a barista with an interest in this lifestyle.
You would be brewing Origin espresso on a brand new La Marzocco Lineament Classic and grinding on a Mythos 1. Pour-over will be made with Assembly’s fantastic single origin beans.
– 2/3 days a week
– generous discount on fresh produce from our suppliers incl Natoora, Neal’s Yard Dairy etc
– staff discount on baked goods, salads, and treats
– some early starts (6am earliest)
– may be asked to make juices and pack/serve other products
– strong interest in specialty coffee
– customer-centric and friendly
– a curiosity and eagerness to learn new things
– happy to do early starts (6am earliest)
– strong interest in health foods, organic produce, regenerative agriculture, biohacking, low-carb etc
If this sounds like a perfect job for you, please send us your CV and a cover letter detailing your interest in specialty coffee.
We are looking for skilled baristas to join our team. Based across 3 sites in the Fleet st area, the...View Job
Only apply if you are looking for a FULL TIME position and if you have experience as a barista. We...View Job
Company description At Mr & Mrs Coffeewala, we are all about serving amazing coffee and chai to the community! We...View Job
Coffee Retailer + Barista at Monmouth Coffee Company We are looking for staff who enjoy coffee and working...View Job
At Holy Shot we think the barista makes all the difference in the world. We’re always on the look out...View Job