Here at Klear Labs, science, experimentation, and creativity flow through everything we do. We’re a low-carb bakery and third wave coffee shop with a fresh approach to food and drinks, using adaptogens, organic and gluten-free produce.
We are looking for an exceptional Head Barista to fit into our team, maintain our excellent coffee service, and to provide ongoing training to our other baristas.
– A friendly, easy going, people-person with a desire to serve others.
– Advanced ability to dial-in espresso and tweak recipes to achieve exceptional taste.
– An understanding of coffee extraction theory.
– An ability and knowledge of how to get the best out of different milks, dairy and plant based alike
– Preferably experience of experimenting with different methods of home brewing filter coffee
– A commitment to go the extra mile to help the customer. Due to our customer base this requires an interest (or willingness) to learn about diet and nutrition or bio-hacking/optimization.
– A confident self starter who is comfortable running a shift on their own.
– Dialing in the coffee each morning, and throughout the day.
– Cleaning and maintenance of coffee equipment, and cafe environment.
– Service of all drinks, including teas and filter coffees, and the sale of goods.
– Maintaining a clean and hygienic work environment.
– Helping the cafe meet food safety and hygiene standards through temperature checking of fridges and date checking of products.
– Ordering of espresso, decaf, and filter coffees.
– Ordering of milks.
– Regular stock take.
– The preparation of premixes for our range of adaptogenic lattes.
– The grinding of bags of filter coffee, specific to the desired brew method of the customer.
– The provision of tailored food and drink recommendations based on the individual requirements of the customers.
– Ongoing training of junior baristas & involvement in hiring of new baristas.
Perks include staff lunch, 28 days holiday, in-store discounts, supplier trips, a wealth of new knowledge…
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear from you! Please send us a message outlining your interest in the role and previous experience.
Cup and Crumb Coffee Shop in Salford, Manchester • £10.00 per hour / 11.00per hour after 3 month probation •...More Info