IKAWA is a fast-growing start-up based in East London.
We design and manufacture transformational, innovative systems to improve the quality and appreciation of coffee and have customers in over 70 countries worldwide.
Our products currently consist of two types of coffee roasting machines together with supporting apps and a range of curated green coffees. The award-winning IKAWA Sample Roaster is used by coffee professionals to advance coffee quality by helping them improve their evaluation of green coffees. It has already been disruptive in this sector and is now being used by industry leaders to enter and win global coffee competitions.
We have also launched our first product in the IKAWA At Home range – our Smart Home Coffee Roaster System. This simple and accessible approach includes a coffee roaster, selection of green coffees, roast recipes and the IKAWA Home app. It is designed bring coffee to life for coffee connoisseurs and enthusiasts. We’re excited about the opportunities to expand in this sector.
Join us and help deliver this potential.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking Production Technician to join the team. A pro-active, “can-do” attitude combined with the ability to work as part of a team is essential. The successful candidate must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow guidelines and processes.
Working under the direction of the Production Team Leader, the successful candidate’s main duties will be:
· Assembling, testing and calibrating products to drawings and works order instructions and ensuring operating instructions for said products are adhered to at all times.
· Performing and completing servicing for products returned by customers that may need repair/re-calibrating/refurbishing.
· Maintaining and correctly filing all build, test and calibration records.
· Performing routine maintenance/calibration on fixtures and equipment.
· Maintaining a clean and tidy work area.
· Constantly looking for ways to improve the production, quality, efficiency and making suggestions for improvements to the Team leader.
· Take reasonable care for the Health and Safety and comply with company policies.
Key Competencies, Skills & Experience:
· Previous production line / production operator experience
· Excellent mechanical and electrical assembly skills and experience
· Skilled use of hand and power tools within assembly processes
· Experience of wiring connections and the use of crimp tools
· Soldering using electrical soldering equipment
· To be flexible and work in other areas of the business including goods-in, servicing, picking, packing and shipping
· Able to carry out assembly operations on a production line (often requiring sitting or standing)
· Ability to work on small and detailed components
· Ability to use computer software requiring numeracy and literacy skills
· Able to communicate with all levels of employees from junior level to senior management
Full time (Monday – Friday)
Immediate start available. Notice periods considered.
Based on experience.
Company benefits, including 22 days holiday, access to company pension scheme, and team incentives.
Please send us an email with a CV and covering letter to [email protected]
[email protected], +44 (0)207 7295 664 (EXT 301)
FunctieomschrijvingPerfect Moose is een opschuimmachine, ontwikkeld en met de hand gemaakt in Dendermonde. Dankzij slimme technologie tovert het toestel melk...View Job