We are looking for an enthusiastic Head Barista to join our team at Faim.
Faim is a brand new site, a hybrid co-working & social space, FAIM offers coffee, brunch & lunch by day, cocktails, beers & apertivi by night. We’re a lively all-day hangout, from Monday morning coffee to Friday evening nightcaps, mixing work with pleasure has never been so easy. Operating only five days a week we want to take this cafe to the next level.
We are looking for a Barista that is enthusiastic and keen to learn, as well as having the drive and passion for creating a fun yet quality of service to our guests.
The ideal barista has a few years previous experience working as a barista, knows how to set a high standard for drinks, has decent knowledge of coffee extraction theory, is able to get the best out of different milks, and is passionate about constant learning to keep raising the bar.
· Greeting every guest with a smile, a positive attitude and ensure that they feel welcome
· Provide inspirational service to our guests by being attentive to their needs, flexible and proactive
· Ensuring bar areas are prepared, stocked and ready for service
· Sharing your knowledge of our food and beverages by making recommendations whilst taking orders and upsell where possible
· Cleaning and resetting tables with dishes, glasses, and flatware as needed
· Cleaning duties such as sanitising, sweeping floors, washing glasses, etc.
· Working in a fast-paced environment, behind a busy bar
· Dealing with any guest complaints with understanding and sensitivity
· Can multitask and deal with several requests at one time while remaining positive and professional
· Ensuring every guest leaves the bar with the desire to return
· Ensuring all cash and card charges, floats and till procedures are carried out correctly and accept accountability
· Any other associated duties as required
If this sounds like a job you’ll love, please get in touch with a brief outline of your experience and what you can bring to FAIM.
Job Types: Full-time and Part-time positions, Permanent
Benefits: Trunk and tips, staff discount
Salary: £11.00-£12.00 per hour
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Head Barista to join our team at Klear Labs. At our bakery-cafe, we...View Job
We are looking for an experienced Barista with exceptional levels of service to join our team. Electric Cofffee Co, located...View Job
Press Coffee and co is a speciality coffee business with 2 iconic retail sites in central London and our own roastery in...View Job
We’re looking for a barista to join our coffee service at Lowdown. You will be responsible for maintaining our reputation...View Job
We are searching for an engaging, courteous barista who is passionate about the coffee culture and beverage preparation and education....View Job
Press Coffee and Co is a fully independent, family run speciality coffee business in the heart of London’s legal district....View Job