carpo, where a “humble coffee” is transformed into a unique, enjoyable beverage, chocolates awaken the magic of love, and nuts offer their natural beauty, smell and taste with endless generosity.
“When offered with love, even the smallest things in life become invaluable and abundant”
· Welcoming customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
· Prepares and sells a variety of coffee drinks, answers questions, and accepts orders and payments.
· Prepares and sells a variety of coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks.
· Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply, maintaining supplies for coffee bar.
· Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
· Follows health and safety regulations in work environment.
· Adheres to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
Barista skills and qualifications:
· At least 2 years of experience as a Barista using a manually operated coffee machine
· Prerequisite certification of Foundation level of Coffee Skills Diploma by the Specialty Coffee Association
· Excellent command of English language.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills able to provide excellent customer service.
· A team player, considering of his / her colleagues.
· Able to maintain and enhance a culture of service in the store, handle grievances and create loyal customers.
· Energetic and enthusiastic about his / her job.
· Quick, efficient, and confident in his / her actions.
Monies is a new coffee bar opening in London in May 2021. We are located in a vibrant area of...View Job
Enthusiastic Barista wanted to lead our new coffee shop, serving award winning coffee from our roastery, experience with espresso and...View Job