Looking for an experienced coffee shop manager with excellent leadership skills, a strong depth of coffee knowledge and and entrepreneurial attitude to work.
You will be leading a small but dedicated team of baristas and chefs at our flagship café in New Malden as well as overseeing the development and operations of our events business; catering for some big film/TV industry names.
You will be responsible for:
• placing, checking and monitoring orders directly with suppliers
• staff scheduling, hiring & appraisals and all aspects of training
• working closely with our finance director to ensure that GP & staffing % targets are met on a weekly basis
• contributing towards and in some cases leading marketing campaigns alongside company directors
• visual merchandising across the site; providing input on shop layouts, menu/signage and overall company presentation
• supplier relations and acquisitions
• total leadership on the daily operations of the coffee shop and it’s event outlets
• providing keen and insightful development ideas for our menus, event proposals and special offerings
Management experience is absolutely essential for this position. You will be working closely with company directors to ensure the successful expansion of the business.
An experienced coffee shop Manager, Assistant Manager or Barista is required to support the day to day running of this...View Job
We are currently looking for an experienced manager to join our ever growing professional team. About Saint Espresso Saint Espresso...View Job
Kuro is a new tranquil and minimalist coffee spot in Notting Hill Gate is looking for an experienced lead barista/manager...View Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experineced and self-motivated Cafe manager who also has experience of working as in a...View Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and proactive Cafe Supervisor & Barista to oversee our cafe and front of...View Job