We are looking for a Barista/Supervisor to take the shift lead in our original store in SW2.
Batch & Co, is an established award-winning Specialty Coffee shop in Streatham Hill, with people now coming to us rather than hitting local Brixton or Balham. We are also in the Official London Coffee Guide and have been for 4 years running.
Working with us, you’ll benefit from:
Autonomy in your role
A positive, fun & supportive working environment
The opportunity to develop within a growing business (we have just opened our 2nd shop)
Free coffee all day (obviously) + free food on shift.
Decent monthly Tronc (all tips are shared with staff)
Quarterly Bonus SchemeTraining + coffee cupping sessions at Caravan Coffee Roasters Coffee School
Day shifts only. Shop shuts at 3pm currently even at weekends.
This is an interesting time to join the company as we have just expanded to our 2nd shop (better late than never, as our expansion was delayed by the pandemic)
We are looking for someone with previous experience as a Supervisor in a similar role or Senior Barista in a Specialty Coffee Shop. This role is an excellent opportunity if you love working with people and are looking to further your career. We believe our team is at the heart of everything we do, and we take our Coffee seriously here at Batch (We work closely with Caravan Coffee Roasters)
Since we opened 5 years ago, we are very proud to have built a reputation on great coffee and super friendly customer service, as well as a positive, fun and respectful workplace for our team. We are very much a hub for the local community, and believe in using local ethical produce. We are also a zero-landfill coffee shop.
We are looking for like-minded people to come and join us,
You are: – Positive, friendly, outgoing, with a warm personality and great can do attitude
· Proactive, and solution focused with a strong work ethic and willingness to get stuck in with all tasks
· Keen to develop your own skills as a leader and a coffee professional
· You are people-focused and you care about creating a positive environment for your customers & your team
· Open & receptive to feedback
· Lead by example & proactively supports other members of the team.
Responsibilities include: –
· Ability to bang out consistently great coffee, as our customers are use to drinking the best coffee in the area.
· Lead a small team each shift. (sometimes it’s just you + one other)
· You will inspire your team to go the extra mile for our customers, keeping expectations & standards high;
· You’ll be confident in running shifts and work closely with the owner inspiring the team to go the extra mile for our customers;
· You’ll know how to deal effectively with customer complaints & feedback.
· Assisting the owner with any tasks needed to run an amazing specialty coffee shop.
Competitive hourly rate + bonus scheme + Tronc
Love coffee + people as much as we do, then we want to hear from you.
Grind is a hospitality company that lives in London. Since opening Shoreditch Grind in 2011, the brand has expanded across...View Job
Company description At Mr & Mrs Coffeewala, we are all about serving amazing coffee and chai to the community! We...View Job
We are an award winning coffee shop with 2 buzzing and beautiful locations in London. Due to expansion, we are...View Job
MONIES is an exciting new independent coffee bar located in a vibrant area of East Putney, surrounded by offices and...View Job
At Holy Shot we think the barista makes all the difference in the world. We’re always on the look out...View Job